1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 21, 2009 12:56 PM by diogenes72 RSS

Hutchinson Island Resort Florida

lorirobert Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone tell me about their experience at Hutchinson Island, Florida?  We are thinking about this property for late March, early April.  Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hutchinson Island Resort Florida
    diogenes72 Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I liked the place.  I stayed just a couple of months ago, and I found the staff to be very cordial and helpful.  The beachfront accommodations are about a mile from the main hotel, and you have to drive to get there.  There is a beach bar and restaurant that serves lunch, etc, but the main restaurant is across from the lobby.  You have to wait for a shuttle tram if you don't have a car.  The beach is nice and clean, though the pool by the beach tower is not the main pool and it is smaller.  The accommodations in the beach tower are nice, and I had a partial view of the ocean, looking out over the pool.  There was a kitchen in my suite also, though I only used the 'frig.  The area of Hutchinson Island is very nice, and there is soooo much water around that it's fun to go to one of the local restaurants and see the dinners arrive by boat (the staff were helpful in recommending these too).  The downtown area is only a couple of miles away, and it has some quaint botiques and some restaurants too.  It is a "quieter" area of Florida, but I liked that about it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...