0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 8:40 PM by lattelady RSS

Courtyard Marriott at NY LaGuardiaAirport

lattelady Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just want to let everyone know about a fun and surprising visit to this Courtyard in Queens.  If you are looking to stay near NYC and not pay a small fortune...I highly recommend this hotel.  The staff was superb; friendly, helpful, fun.  Not the words you would normally use to describe a hotel visit.  I went to NYC for a few days with my son to be a tourist and see all the places I never get to see when I travel there for business.  From the second I walked in... to the second I left a few days later.... it is one of the best hotel stays for customer service.  My son was even talking about it for days...and being 11, he is not one to brag about a hotel visit.   They gave him a goodie bag when we checked in, they had games in the lobby to win extra points and giveaways (my son loved it), sample some food/wine, and the manager and staff greeted everyone each day.  By the second day, many of them called us by our first names.  Frank behind the desk gave us great directions and NYC subway info.  They gave us helpful recommendations for eating in queens and getting around.   I will definitely go back the next time I am in NYC.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...