4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 9:09 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Need a Paris Pass??

costaricasusan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We are going to Paris for the day on Sept. 12 (Saturday) while staying in London.  It's our first time to Paris.   Should we get a Paris Pass for just a one day stay.  I already have our Hop-A-Bus tickets and know to take Bus 42 from the train station...thanks to all of you on this site.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Need a Paris Pass??
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

Whether to get a Paris Pass or not depends on how much time you have in the city. I found that unless you use it heavily, you are better off paying for each individual venue. Also keep in mind that it doesn't include admission to the Eiffel Tower, so you will still need to shell out for that.

I purchased one when I was in the city last year but am not sure if I'd do it again because I just didn't use it enough to justify the cost.

If you are a real go-getter and will be racing around the city trying to get in as much as you can, it may be worth it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

A 2-day adult pass costs €89, which is the cheapest adult pass available.  I don't think that you will be able to see enough in 1 day to make this cost effective.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

New Hilton,

What a good point!  Especially when you can find times that to see the Louvre for free.

A person can really only do so much in two days.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

costaricaususan,

I would not buy the pass.  For one day, you are right in getting a Paris L'Open Tour Hop on/off bus.  You can get it at the train station.  Remember there is no extra charge for seeing Notre Dame, The C-E, walking around the Louvre, and so many other things.  Save your money and enjoy a sidewalk cafe on the Left Bank!

If you need more specific help, let us know!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...