2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2010 1:23 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Bermuda return

kar1kevin Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Just read the comments on Bermuda, we stayed at Castle Harbour in 98, and loved it so much we went back in 2001 to get married. Went along on our scooters to re visit Castle Harbour just before a hurricane blew in, and met the Engineer who was responsible for the conversion into very very high price villas. So that site is no more. If only Marriott would indeed think of returning to Bermuda, we would go back.  Perhaps we should start a return to Bermuda lobby group to Bill?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
  • Re: Bermuda return
    phillyflyer30 Platinum 1 Reviews

I second the motion.  Perfect spot for quick getaway for the Northeast.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bermuda return
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Agreed.  My wife and I enjoyed our honeymoon at the Marriott Castle Harbor many moons ago.  When we were planning an anniversary visit to Bermuda, it was disappointing to learn the hotel closed in 2002.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...