0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 8:12 PM by kahunapremier RSS

Great hotel, great stay, great views

kahunapremier Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Folks,

If you ever make it to lovely San Diego, please stay at the San Diego Marriott Hotel and Marina.

This is my third stay and the staff have been TOPS. They honored my older coupons for breakfast (and it was a blast, need to try the Benedict-out of this WORLD). Staff at ALL levels have listened.

There was a message on my phone from one of the front desk managers saying, sorry about the movie promotion, but we have set you up with 4 free in room movies. WOW, this wasn't something I was expecting at all and was FINE with the answer. Bianca is her name and she deserves a shout out for an excellent customer response.

Leigh gets nods for hooking me up with an awesome suite 9Aug-14Aug09. Staff listens and reacts!!

Food is awesome, staff top 10, everyone everywhere have been fantastic. Hurry and stay, come Nov 09, South tower will be under renovation. BTW, got to see room 1807, awesome colors and new generation for this Marriott.

Top 5 easily of my favorite hotels. 10's all the way around...nothing bad to say at all about this place. Fireworks over the bay, music and dancing everywhere...it is and was a blast!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...