2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2009 1:37 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Marriott Champs Elysee v. Rive Gauche

iwannatravel Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Rive Gauche hands down is the BEST choice.  While it is a ibit away from the main attractions, sooo worth it.  The staff at the CE was so rude.  Just one of my problems resulted when I had requested a wake up call for a day trip and they never called me.  When I confronted the front desk mgr, his response "oh it was a mistake, we can call you tomorrow morning"  just didn't get the problems they caused me.  Thanks goodness the tour company understood and helped me out otherwise I would have been out 600 euros and we all know how much that converts to in usd.  CE is a great location but, should not be listed as a cat 8.  The cat 6 Rive Gauche is sooo much better.  Front desk upgraded me to an incredible suite with an awesome view.  If you do go visit the pizza place right next door,  the handsome pizza maker with awesome pizza's and even better personality made this our every evening stop on the way up to the room.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Champs Elysee v. Rive Gauche
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I guess it's just the luck of the draw and who is on duty. When I stayed at the C-E property a year ago I couldn't have been happier with the staff and service.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Champs Elysee v. Rive Gauche
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Mike,

Same here!

Give me more of the CE anytime.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...