4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2009 4:00 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Skiing Vail

nativeson Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I have spent the last 4 winter vacations at the Marriott Streamside Vail, and have loved each vacation more than the last!  The Streamside is close to the lifts, has it's own transportation with indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub.  The on-site equipment rental facility is a big time saver and the ski rental techs are great.  I will book again.

• Re: Skiing Vail
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

NativeSon,

Thanks for the information.

Have been staying at the Marriott in Vail and always have a great time.

Have been driving from Denver, have you (Or anyone reading this?), flown?

Am looking for alternatives to driving.

Thanks,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Jerry

I know exactly what you mean in finding alternatives to driving from Denver to Vail.  Going uphill in anything less than an 8 cylinder SUV w/ cruise control is a nightmare. 

United and USAirways have flights from Denver to Vail but be prepared for sticker shock as flights 1-way can be quite pricey.  If time isn't an issue, a very affordable, convenient and comfortable alternative is the ECO shuttle. At $3 bucks you can't beat that!  You can relax, read the paper, enjoy a snack or take a nap plus have a great time meeting new people!  If you have a broadband card, you can hop online.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

TJC,

Thanks,

I did not know about ECO!

It gives us a great deal of flexibility.

Thanks,

Jerry

Nativeson,

Wow, it's that time of the year!

Can't wait to see you on the slopes.  This place is a well known winner.

What fun!  The Marriott could not be more suited for an entire package of fun.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...