1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 24, 2009 9:00 PM by sharons RSS

Does Marrott really care what we post here

sgarber Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have scanned the POST and their are some really great post in this forum of Marriott Rewards Insider.

I really hope that Marriott gets the message. My biggest problem is with Courtyard and their Breakfast program which does not exists or at least without having to ASK and there is no standard as to the Courtyard market. Some offer and some do not  and I am almost ready to start looking for other market brands once I get my 75 nights to keep the platinum level. This Courtyard does not support a traveler as they adverstise.

Please let Marriott know your thoughts

• Re: Does Marrott really care what we post here
    sharons Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I stayed at Courtyard when I was Platinum and they didn't provide breakfast because they "cater to the business traveler".  Interestingly, I stayed at that particular Courtyard because it was fairly close to work.  They have NEVER offered breakfast whenever I stayed, so I decided long ago that if the choice was between the Courtyard and another brand the other brand would win, hands down.  I don't know why Courtyard doesn't provide breakfast, no matter your level, but some Marriotts don't provide it during the weekends, so I'm not surprised.  These times, they are achangin'.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...