2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2009 11:39 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Paris--category 6 suggestions

aaaaveep Gold
Currently Being Moderated

we're going to Paris next July. Since I dont want to clean out my Marriott points, any suggestions for a category 6 Marriott or Renaissance in a centrally situation location in Paris???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paris--category 6 suggestions
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I strongly recommend the Rive Gauche (cat 6) -- it's not right in the center, but very easily accessible by walking or public transportation.  I always stay there when in Paris -- it's a great hotel at reasonable prices.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paris--category 6 suggestions
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

aaaaveep,

Another thing to consider along with the Professor's experience is La Defense Ren. See Pictures!

I have really found there week-end rates to be very reasonable, and that saved me valuable points.  Likewise, the short metro ride was one I would have to take most of the time, no matter where I stayed in Paris.

Also, check previous reports on The Insider!  There are some good things being said about the new property by the Arch/CE.

Good luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...