3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2009 2:36 AM by jerrycoin RSS

service at the JW in DC has improved significantly

dcdiamond Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

After a lull of disappointing service about 6 months ago, service at the JW has returned to its past gold standard.  The club lounge again has a good variety of food around meal time, and excellent deserts in the evening.  The staff is also extremely friendly too.  My last two stays there have been quite enjoyable; I would recommend the JW if you can get a reservation there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: service at the JW in DC has improved significantly
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Great to hear DCDiamond.  Did you stay during the week or the weekend?  If you extended your stay through the weekend, what services did you experience?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nukeferret Platinum 1 Reviews
    Yeah, but even a dip at the JW is still better than a lot of other hotels. I noticed a dip too, but they're back, and better than ever. The JW is my favorite place to stay in DC. I was there the last two weeks, and will be there this next week.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Count me in to stay there anytime!

The view from the CL, and rooms close by is fantastic.  From the left, The Capital and to the far right Arlington National Cemetery.  With so much so close, the place is a great hotel.

If you like a nice meal, there are so may good places a short walk away.

Happy Trails.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...