Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2009 10:58 AM by klaus29 RSS

It's back! MegaBonus returns!

taxman415 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

As a platinium I was automaically enrolled in the 50,000 point promotion... But I called customer service and they switched me to the 25,000 promotion... No hassel very easy... Good Luck and let me know if you have the luck as me...

• Re: It's back! MegaBonus returns!
    trvlnman Platinum 2 Reviews

The mega bonus promo is great and usually leads me to stay more often but this year I will go elsewhere because my company now demands I put the charges on my Amex card.  I realize you want people to have the Marriott Visa (I do and have used it in the past but no longer will be able to) but this promo is counter productive because it makes me want to stay at other firms who offer promos I can take advantage of that don't require Visa....the promo runs 4 months and unless Marriott reconsiders this I will be staying elsewhere for 4 months.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

klaus29 Silver

YES  FOR 20 NIGHTS  PAID I GET 35000

AND  ONLY 5 NIGHTS MORE  ALSO 25

I GET  50000  POINTS.

GOOD  LUCK

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

klaus29 Silver

i vergette  samethink important;

last yeahr  i take the megabonus for 25000 POINTS

after a look in flyertalk.com  i see when i have

25 nights i can get 50000 points;  answer from marriott

reward  you take the megabonus from 25000 points

and this is in the system  now.

after  many mails  i get  my 50000 POINTS

please  dear member ask now  for your megabonus

de 50000 points  you have nathing to loost

and one more time exuse my poor englisch

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...