This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

63 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2013 9:49 AM by NathalieF Branched to a new discussion. RSS

It's back! MegaBonus returns!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, Insiders.

I am happy to announce to the community that our award winning MegaBonus promotion has returned!

Registration is required by October 31st. Earning dates are between September 15, 2009 and January 15, 2010.

Reminder – payment must be made using your Visa Card.

Visit www.marriottrewards.com/megabonus today to view the offer created exclusively for you. Offers start at 2,500 MegaBonus points every paid stay, starting with your second stay - up to a maximum of 25,000 points!

Remember to register by October 31, 2009! Go to MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonus or call 888-MARRIOTT.

• Re: It's back! MegaBonus returns!
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Greetings Insiders,

There is a gliche in the registration process.  On each attempt to 'Sign In', one is automatically redirected to 'Unavailable' with the following note:

"Unfortunately, it seems that you are not eligible for the MegaBonusSM promotion, so we could not register you. If you think that this might have been an error, please contact your local Marriott Rewards Guest Services office for assistance"

If you encounter this message, it's an error. Until fixed, Insiders should consider calling-in to register (1-800-399-4229).  The Marriott representative said many Rewards members reported the same message.  The representative encountered no registration issues on his end, repeated the terms of the Megabonus promotion and said to check back tomorrow after the system has updated to view online.

Thanks Marriott for the promotional offer and Happy Fall Megabonus!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Too bad about the Visa tie-in
    mrrich Platinum

Shame about the Visa requirement.  My company requires me to use our corporate AmEx for accounting purposes, so you've probably lost me for the rest of the year.  And I was counting on rolling over some nights, too.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

"Shame about the Visa requirement.  My company requires me to use our corporate AmEx for accounting purposes"

To your point, Marriott has been running Megabonus promotions since 2005.  The first one did not have a Visa requirement:

Earn Points Mega-Fast With The Marriott Rewards® MegaBonus Promotion!

With the MegaBonus promotion from Marriott Rewards, you'll get to where you want to go ... faster and easier than you imagined possible. Here's how it works:

• Register for the promotion online or call 1-888-MARRIOTT (627-7468).
    • Stay at any of more than 2,500 Marriott® hotels worldwide between March 1 and June 1, 2005.
    • Earn 5,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points every third stay, up to 25,000 points.

The Visa requirement made a first appearance in 2007:

MegaBonus — 10,000 Points!
    Open Your Window of Opportunity

• Register:     Online or call 1-888 MARRIOTT
    • Stay:            At Marriott® properties, September 23, 2007 — January 18,2008, and pay with your Visa® card.
    • Earn:             10,000 bonus points on your third Visa-paid stay.

Last year, Marriott did the Megabonus promotion twice.  The first one did not require Visa, the second did:

MegaBonus Up to 35,000 Points!

• Register:    Online or call 1-888 MARRIOTT
    • Stay:           At Marriott properties: February 15 - May 15, 2008
    • Earn:           7,000 bonus points every 3rd paid stay... up to 35,000 points

Get Your MegaBonus Points Up to 25,000

Put your dream vacation in motion

• Stay:           At Marriott properties: Sept 15 - Jan 15, 2008
    • Earn:           5,000 bonus points every third stay paid with your Visa card... up to 25,000 points

Earlier this year, the Megabonus promotion did not require Visa:

Get Your MegaBonus Up to 25,000 Points

Don't delay your dreams

• Stay:           At Marriott properties: February 1 - April 30, 2009
    • Earn:           2,500 bonus points every stay, starting with your 2nd stay

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

After seeing the Marriott notice that MegaBonus returns on the website -- and since I have a Premier Marriott Rewards VISA card -- I clicked on the offer, signed in and got the response that it appeared I was not eligible for this promotion.  Have other members had this problem?  I am Platinum Elite and always use my Marriott VISA card to pay at hotels.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

ProfChiara -- take a look above at the response by TJCNewYork

submitted: Aug 7, 2009 12:02 PM. 

Thanks so much, NU Husker and TJCNewYork,

I just called Marriott at the number you provided and they told me that enrollment in the MegaBonus for fall 2009 does not begin until August 11th.  They also said that it should happen automatically for Platinum members.

ProfC

parker1976 Platinum

Can someone please explain to me why some members get 2500 points per stay after their second stay as a bonus and I have to stay 20 nights to get 35,000 points?  If I stay 19, I get nothing...seems like the members who stay with Marriott less end up better in many scenarios...not to mention, I am required to use an Amex as well....I will finish the year at Hyatt.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Parker1976

Do you have a URL with the description of the offer you are quoting? Without the reference it's difficult if not impossible to respond with a clear explanation.

luv2travl Platinum

I agree totally with Parker 1976!  Here is the info that I received when I signed up for the bonus ( And I was able to sign up right away for this promotion)

Register to earn up to 50,000 MegaBonusSM points with Marriott Rewards® 

Suddenly, a whole new world opens up with Marriott Rewards® MegaBonusSM. Sign up now to earn 35,000 MegaBonus points when you stay a total of 20 paid nights, plus 15,000 additional MegaBonus points when you stay a total of 25 paid nights.

That’s a total of 50,000 bonus points. It’s that easy to earn more toward a dream vacation with Marriott Rewards.

I know that Marriott Rewards targets certain members and dangles a carrot to make them stretch to stay more nights, but since this promotion was introduced on the Insider's Page on August 7, I think the rules should be the same for everyone.  From what I am reading about the megabonus terms for other members, I have to stay 20 nights before I see any reward points, and if I stay 19 nights I don't receive a thing.  While someone else can stay 2 nights and receive 2500 points

I would like to suggest that MR lets us choose the program that we want to sign up for and best suits us.  Some people like the challenge and would want to reach for the 50,000 points.  With business travel being down, I would go for the "sure bet" of getting 2500 points after 2 stays and hope to reach the 25,000 points.

Actually these things really annoy me.  Usually I was unaware of the discrepancies in the promotions, but now that I faithfully read this forum, I realize these varying terms in things like the MegaBonus.  If I were Marriott, and know that there are many hotel deals out there, I would not want to disgruntle my most loyal customers!

This is about to reach ridiculous.  I, personally, have not received any notice of a megabonus promo. Does that mean I'm excluded?  parker1976 and luv2travel have received different ones.  A guy in my office (silver got one that says he will earn 25000 pts after 20 nights, and an additional 10000 after an additional 5 nights.  If the idea is to create confusion, disgust, and mistrust, then mission accomplished.

Hi NUHUSKER,

I felt the same frustration when I tried to sign up given the website posted on the site.  But when I called, they told me the promotion does not officially begin till tomorrow (Aug. 11) and that Platinum Elite members would automatically be signed up.

I'm planning on checking to make sure that happens!

Best, ProfC

Thanks, I appreciate that.  It'll be interesting to see which of these varying promotions we end up being registered for.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Spin the roulette wheel; we're getting different versions.  For what it's worth, here's the promotion I received.  See the note below about Marriott Vacation Club:

Register to earn up to 40,000 MegaBonus points with Marriott Rewards

Suddenly, a whole new world opens up with Marriott Rewards® MegaBonusSM. Sign up now to earn 25,000 MegaBonus points when you stay a total of 15 paid nights, plus 15,000 additional MegaBonus points when you stay a total of 20 paid nights.

That’s a total of 40,000 bonus points, and it’s that easy to earn more toward a dream vacation with Marriott Rewards.

Follow these steps and you’ll be on your way:

• Register: By selecting the red “Register” button to the right, or by calling 1-888-MARRIOTT (627-7468).
    • Stay: At any of more than 3,000 participating Marriott® hotels from September 15, 2009, through January 15, 2010, and pay with your Visa® Card.
    • Earn: 25,000 bonus points after 15 paid nights, and an additional 15,000 after 20 total paid nights, for a total of 40,000 MegaBonus points.

Note:  For MVCI owners, Marriott Vacation Club is among the brands included; however, only nights paid with Visa are eligible. (rented) So MVCI owner nights or nights on exchange from Interval International are ineligible.

TJC -- I like the promo you got. Hope it comes my way soon. FWIW -- I've yet to receive any notice of any new promo.  The last one I was auto registered for is below and is a couple of weeks old, at least.  Not sure why I'm offered, and registered for, a "meeting" promo since I've never been involved with such a thing.  Hey Marriott, I'm still waiting to see which promo you're going to sign me up for.

Oops, sorry, forgot to paste...

Book A Meeting, Double Your Rewards . . . Up to 50,000 Bonus Points!

Marriott cares about your bottom line as much as you do. You've seen the value we add to your events. Now, to thank you for continuing to book those events with us, we'd like to add more value to your Marriott Rewards® account!

Claim your reward in 3 easy steps
    Register:
    Select the red "Register" button to the right or call 888-998-8677

Book: Contract and hold new meetings or events at participating Marriott brands worldwide between March 9, 2009 and March 31, 2010

Earn: DOUBLE Marriott Rewards points − up to 50,000 bonus points − for each qualifying event and meeting you book

tjcnewyork Platinum

NUHusker

The only promotion received -so far- is the notice posted on Insiders.  There may be an e-mail or printed piece in the works.  In the meantime, point your browser to: http://www.marriott.com/marriott.mi?page=megarewarding. On the right-hand side, click 'Sign in' which will take you to your offer. 

Let us know what  Marriott Megabonus Roulette offers you.

• Ask INSIDERS for Feedback
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Parker1976, Luv2Trvl and Insiders:

The Megabonus is extremely "frustrating" and basically structured to be an, 'all or nothing' offer.

I have 14 nights coming up at Marriott Vacation Club.  A week in Orlando in autumn, and another week in Boston after Christmas.  These are 'deeded' nights paid w/Visa when Marriott Vacation Club collects maintenance fees.  Although the stay is w/in the promo period, the 14 nights are pre-paid and therefore ineligible.  How's that for a pre-payment penalty?  At least the 14 nights are EQN (Elite Qualifying Nights).

Business travel $ are frozen, but leisure is not. There are the 12 leisure nights for the long weekends including Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving and Martin Luther King.  Labor Day is before the onset and MLK is January 18 - after the cutoff.  While additional leisure travel is planned, it will be on Pointsavers. 

At the risk of devaluation, the lesson learned is to redeem Rewards points as you earn them.  Even so, if 40,000 points are needed, just buy them.* It's only $500 (40 x $12.50/1,000 points). Why spend 4x as much, $2,000 to stay 20 nights at an average of $100/night? And, I'm being very optimistic about rates.

That being said,  I much prefer the rewards-as-you-go approach:  Stay 2 or 3 nights, earn megabonus points.  Having to plan 15 or 20 nights is painfully exhausting to think about especially when business travel budgets remain f-r-o-z-e-n. 

Given the 'all or nothing' structure of the Megabonus offer, my earlier comment of August 7th about 'Happy Fall Megabonus' is a call back. Regretably, this offer fails to deliver upon expectations and gets placed in the same bucket as 'Land of the Lost'. 

While it is understandable that Marriott is under significant pressure to deliver RevPAR and up business occupancy, the suggestion about 'pick your offer' provides flexibility that I find attractive. 

Marriott, why not ask Insiders for feedback about what Megabonus would work work best?

* Purchase Marriott Rewards Points

TJC -- went to the link and received the following notice: 

Unfortunately, it seems that you are not eligible for the MegaBonusSM promotion, so we could not register you. If you think that this might have been an error, please contact your local Marriott Rewards Guest Services office for assistance.

I keep hearing about several different mega bonus promos being offered.  I have not received any notice other than the original announcement on Insiders from 7 Aug 09 as follows:

edited:    Aug 7, 2009 10:52 AM

Greetings, Insiders. I am happy to announce to the community that our award winning MegaBonus promotion has returned!Registration is required by October 31st. Earning dates are between September 15, 2009 and January 15, 2010. Reminder – payment must be made using your Visa Card. Visit www.marriottrewards.com/megabonus today to view the offer created exclusively for you. Offers start at...
    continue reading

Greetings, Insiders.

I am happy to announce to the community that our award winning MegaBonus promotion has returned!

Registration is required by October 31st. Earning dates are between September 15, 2009 and January 15, 2010.

Reminder – payment must be made using your Visa Card.

Visit www.marriottrewards.com/megabonus today to view the offer created exclusively for you. Offers start at 2,500 MegaBonus points every paid stay, starting with your second stay - up to a maximum of 25,000 points!

Remember to register by October 31, 2009! Go to MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonus or call 888-MARRIOTT.

When I try to register for this one also, I get the same "you're not eligible" response.

Do you know what gives?  Is Marriott offering a mega bonus promo to some members, but not others?

I would like the offer the luv2travel received.  I've got a ton of reservations already booked between now and mid Jan, 2010.

Appreciate your continued involvement and assistance.

luv2travel -- can you send me the link for the 50,000 point mega bonus promo you cited in your post?  Thanks.

tjcnewyork Platinum

NUHusker

"it seems that you are not eligible"

If you're using Windows, click Start | Accessories | System Tools | Disk Cleanup and empty Cache. Try again.  If you duplicate the ineligibility message, call the Platinum Elite line or Guest Services.  It's definitely a gliche and not anything to be alarmed about.

Still no luck registering on line so I called the toll free automated line and the nice "lady" registered me for the same promo cited earlier by luv2travel, which is the promo I was hoping for.  What a pain in the ...!  I was beginning to suspect that the government was handling this promo for Marriott.  Actually, I sense that Marriott probably wasn't prepared to launch this registration after announcing the promo on 7 Aug.  Hope the process goes better for others.

luv2travl Platinum

Hi NUHUSKER,

It sounds as though you were finally able to get registered for the Mega Bonus promotion with the terms that you want.  So glad for that because I have had trouble cutting and pasting the link for you to use.  Good luck getting to 50,000 points!

No problem. Just glad, as you said, to get this squared away, and thanks to you for posting what your promo was otherwise I might have ended up with anything.  Safe travels.

cincyguy Platinum 1 Reviews

I agree with MRRICH about the VISA requirement.  My employer also requires us to use Amex.  I will be building up to Hilton Diamond status for the rest of the year now.

jndcoff Platinum

Usually, MR is careful about overlapping dates of programs.  I noticed the fall promotion has an overlap with the current Courtyard Brand promotion.  Will both promotions be honored if we were already signed up for the Courtyard promo?

Earn 10,000 Marriott Rewards® Bonus Points for 3 Stays at Courtyard® Courtyard® means travel that is more relaxing, and more rewarding. To show you just one of the many ways that’s true, we would like to offer you the opportunity to earn even more bonus points – 10,000 of them – for three Courtyard stays between July 20 and October 31.?

Marriott Rewards® MegaBonusSM. Sign up now to earn 35,000 MegaBonus points when you stay a total of 20 paid nights, plus 15,000 additional MegaBonus points when you stay a total of 25 paid nights.?

jndcoff - this has happened in the past with concurrent promo's...both are honored. i.e., the 3 CY nights will count towards the mega bonus nights.

klaus29 Silver

tjc new york   1 question please  for the new magabonus

i make 1 reservation from the 15.10 to the 15.11.2009

i get 1 stay  and 2500 points ou i get 30 paid nights and

50000 points

ou i have to change my reservation from 1 to 15

and then i get 15 stays??

thank you for your answer

klaus29 Silver

yes not 1 but 3 different  megabonus returns

with the 1 stay   and  second stay

1    with 25000 points

2    with 50000 points

3    and attention   with  double points and nights

i think the megabonus no 3 is not for insider

90 prozent are  gold ou platium  member

no its for guest what stay only 1 to 40 nights

with marriott  this year

this  guest get double points  and  nights

for you loyale member  not question to get

bonus  no 3

thank you

• penality for loyale member
    klaus29 Silver

why you loyale member gold and platium

get a penality

you have 3 different  megabonus

25000 points

50000 points

and the best one  is for guest what stay only

1 to 40 nights withj  marriott

this guest you open big the door  please cam inn

for you  whe give you double points  and double nights

whe  make samething  wrong with our loyalite??

buduardo Platinum

I also lament this Visa requirement - much of my travel for the rest of they year is business, and I too am required to use my corporate card, which is a Diners Club with Mastercard logo.  So, I'm hosed.  I hate that limitation.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Klaus - A stay is consecutive nights; 2 or 365 it doesn't matter.

klaus29 Silver

thank you tjc new york  for your answer

i have the megabonus  not per stay but

per payd nights 20 I get 35000 and 25 I get 50000 points

and now  for all insider take your phone ou send a mail

and  tell marriott rewards you want the megabonus

with double points and nights.  this megabonus you

see nowhere  but il exist. I phone this morning to cork

ireland marriott rewards  and no probleme he change

my megabonus from 50000 points  to  double nights and

you help me many time  with my french oxford englisch

i hope in not long time you will get the same at me ...the best

megabonus  from marriott. one more time double points

and nights

tjcnewyork Platinum

Klaus - not a problem.  You are among the most active European participants on Insiders, nice to have you here.  For your convenience, click here for detailed information about Marriott Rewards in German.

klaus29 Silver

tjc newyork

thank you for the compliment

you see yourself in german  only 25000 points

a big jork..... why i get before the megabonus with

50000 points??

please take your phone ou letter ou e mail

ask marriott rewards why he have 2  non 3 differente

megabonus  and ask  for  no  3 double points and nights

you right a perfect englisch it will not be problem for you to

get the megabonus what you want and this is your right

minimum no 2  with  50000 points  and not 25000

25000 NO1

50000 NO2

and  double nights and  points no 3

believe me i cancel today from no 2  for no 3

it is 100 prozent not normal  dit everybady have

a differente  megabonus

klaus29 Silver

tjc new york

please have a look the post from luv2 travl

rubrique    Its back megabonus return

date the 10.08.2009

he get the offer for a megabonus from 50000 points

you see  not  all insider  get the same from marriott

rewards.  you and many ather get the offer for 25000

points.  why???    and  why you dont see here the

megabonus  with double nights and points??

i hope  next week you will informe all insider

about the different  megabonus

greetings  from paris

tjcnewyork Platinum

Klaus

According to Marriott, the Megabonus promotion has several concurrent offers. 

Mine is for a lump sum of 25,000 points after staying 15 nights plus an additional 15,000 points if I stay 20.  Unfortunately, that offer doesn't work for me, as 14 of my upcoming nights are 'deeded' nights at my timeshares with Marriott Vacation Club.  These nights are Elite Qualifying Nights, but ineligible for Megabonus (must be Visa paid at check-out) and certainly ineligible for Double Nights, since that promotion expired in June.

The Megabonus-as-you-go or 2500 points after x stays is better suited to my current plans.  However, since I am already registered, nothing can be done to change.  Marriott suggests I call back when the promotion is over and request an 'exception'.  In short, the Megabonus will not deliver any additional value because I will not meet the required number of Visa paid nights required.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Klaus,

Don't get your hopes up. Unless Marriott has an epiphany which is highly unlikely given the financial variances reported in the 3rd Qtr Earnings yesterday, I do not expect to have any additional information about the Megabonus next week. 

The Megabonus, is very costly. While this one doesn't work for me, I am confident that as the global economy recovers, there will be many other promotions that Marriott will offer. Hopefully, Marriott will continue to engage those of us demonstrating steadfast loyalty.

* Marriott International sites

klaus29 Silver

tjcnewyork

you see in my last post  i change yesterday my

megabonus 50000 with 25 payd nights this wars

alredy in the system.  to the megabonus with double

points and nights.  if you want change from 25000

to 50000 points  ou the double nights and points

please make this  bevore the 31.10.2009

nobady from marriotts rewards can say no.

wait for your  megabonus  what you decide and

not marriott rewards.

kndelta Member 7 Reviews

I am excited for the Spring, 2013 MegaBonus!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I will be in the "Green" next week!

erc Platinum

Hey Insider; if unlike world traveler, bon vivant, and top notch photographer jerrycoin above, you are not yet "in the green" with your Megabonus here's another erc special to help you close out the deal - on the green.

Check out the rates at the hotel below in Ft. Lauderdale (you'll want to rent a car, but great rates in January). Use the BAR (best available rate) promo code and you will see $300 rooms for $90 for most days before January 15th (Megabonus deadline). If you like to golf and you like warm weather, this looks pretty good ( the property scores well on trip advisor).  Enjoy

Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club &
      Convention Center

tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

Marriotts around Dulles Airport are very affordable on the weekends. Museums, shopping--nice location. We ofter do mattress runs here to cap off a Megabonus.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Me too.  We will probably have to do about 4 mattress runs to finish off the nights for this MegaBonus, but it's worth it

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

That is too funny. I do "mattress runs" as you call it often, just because I feel as if I did not achieve the goal I set out for myself I am some kind of loser.

erc Platinum

I hear ya tker. Two of my favorites are the AAA $67 weekend rate at the Herndon Springhill combined with dinner in Reston Town Center and a light comedy (walking distance) at the Elden Street Players or the Elite Offer $67 weekend rate at the Marriott Suites Dulles (worldgate) with dinner at Tara Thai and a movie - every now and then, they'll toss in a breakfast - but of course don't count on it, it's just an occasional surprise. Best of luck with your drive toward 10.

Thats what we did last weekend! Two nights at Marriott Dulles Suites ($67/night). One night dinner at Tara Thai. One night dinner at Turcuisine. The choices are endless. We visit Tysons Galleria, or a movie. One time I want to hit the Air and Space museum at Dulles. They just received a retired Space Shuttle.

Safe Travels!

This is premium stuff here folks. Heck, that pays for my airline ticket in just 2-3 days. Might as well go first class, with a layover about 2,000 miles out of my way just to take advantage of the free cocktails, and I will just bring a lot of cool magazines and a fun traveling companion!

10 nights. 10 to go.

jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews

Apparently I got the last 15K points a few days ago, so I'm sitting on 550K or so now.  I'm honestly too tired to notice or care anymore. Only about 25 more nights planned for the year, and I can start over again for 2013. Woo hoo.

TRAVEL PACKAGES! Best use (IMHO) of that number of points.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

jk,

Congratulations!

I just got my 25th tonight and that will pay (Partly) for my May trip to London!

Wonderful savings!

That is awesome!  I got a quick 11 nights in from my Hawaii trip, and did a night last tuesday in Pittsburgh for the Madonna concert, but I do not have much else on the table right now.

As somebody mentioned around here a few weeks ago, they do not want to seem to change the free points to free stays this time if I do not think I will earn at least 20 nights. I may call again tomorrow and try and think of something clever if I get somebody else. Any suggestions there Jerry? I need a fresh angle but my mind is not so hot today. I have been working way too much since I got back from the islands.

APPRECIATE IT! - AL

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Congrats!  I am slowing up for the year and tonight will be night 19.  I'm sure I will get to 20 for the 35k in points, but not too confident now to get to 25!

• Re: Helpful discussions about travel packages

Zer Gute!

travel-dog Member

How does megabonus actually work? For instance, I stay a Marriott Hotel A on Saturday for one night. I come back to Marriott Hotel A on tuesday for 2 nights. Have I now earned 2 free nights? 1 night? ?? Or do I only earn nights if I stay a third time?

I BELIEVE your Megabonus is to earn a Cat 4 certificate after 2 stays-correct?

A stay is defined as a "check in and a check out". It is not dependent on number of nights during the stay. So what you have described is two stays and a total of three nights. You would have earned one free night-the certificate will be deposited into you MR account.

Others have a megabonus based on total NIGHTS. Doesn't matter how many checkins. As long as I stay at a Marriott X amount of nights during the Megabonus I will earn points.

I hope I explained that clearly enough.

jbg1 Member 1 Reviews

are these the right dates?

kamarajc Platinum 3 Reviews

I know this page is outdated. But,I am looking for any promotions for the stays I am planning to make from May to June. I have atleast 6 Stays (12 Nights!!) I will be making in the short time period and would like to see the promotions that I can avail.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

I am confused.  On my website account the Mega Bonus ending Jan 15, 2014, is described as 35K points after 20 paid nights and 15K additional points for 25 nights.  Then I received a mailing that stated I needed only 15 paid nights to receive 35K points and 20 paid nights for 15K additional points.  Which is it?  Thanks.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

bpelican - sorry for the confusion as this thread is from several years ago but here's a thread about the current MegaBonus: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?

We'll soon be adding functionality that marks information as official and depricates old information like this.