4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2009 12:30 PM by nuhusker RSS

No room at the Inn

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm not the least bit surprised but when I just went to check for room availability at the Grand Flora for next June, nothing is available for point redemption.

The term "No Blackout Dates" should be changed to "Grab them while you can".

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: No room at the Inn
    tjcnewyork Platinum

The term "No Blackout Dates" should be changed to "Grab them while you can".

As suggested earlier:

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Masterman -- what a great story, and I'm sure your experience in Italy on your 25th will be enjoyable and memorable. Happy anniversary!

tjcnewyork Platinum

"to my surprise, within an hour of my call the assistant manager Marco Bratto returned my call. He confirmed this elusive night I needed using points. Marco not only confirmed the reservation by email, he upgraded our room to a Junior Suite for our special occasion-Our 25th Anniversary."

Masterman,

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your bride for an extraordinary 25th Anniversary.  Being in Rome at the Grand Flora will transform your silver jubilee into gold!

That's a great testimonial about the Assistant Manager, Marco Bratto of the Grand Flora.   By reaching out and calling, you provided an opportunity for the Grand Flora to respond.   That's what hospitality is all about - interaction with guests, responding to needs and exceeding expectations.  Your testimonial says, "there's room at the inn," and much, much more.

"I was compelled to write to Mr. Marriott in praise of Mr. Bratto has his high level of customer service."

Bill Marriott definitely welcomes positive feedback. It's also noteworthy that your expression of appreciation will be placed in Bratto's record.  Consider posting your comments here: Marriott's Award of Excellence or sending an e-mail to Customer.Care@Marriott.com.  Include your Confirmation#.  Customer Care will forward your note to the Executive Office of the Grand Flora.  

Have a wonderful trip and celebration.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Great comments from very satisfied and appreciative Marriott guest on the Marriott's Award of Excellence link cited by TJCNewYork.  I'm going to stay at the TPS San Antonio Airport next time I'm in that area.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...