2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2009 11:35 AM by mtm1963 RSS

Residence Inn NH area

jsmitty Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone have any recommendations on a Residence Inn in the area of 93 in MA or NH. My family and I have  been staying at a Residence Inn for sometime now, over 3 weeks and its been a pure nighmare, we are relocating and its been more stress and disapointment than I could ever write/ I have contacted customer care but I have not heard anything, any suggestions to who I should call or email, I have done the manager route here and that is a dead issue. I do appreciate the customer service Marriott usually provides so that is the ONLY reason I would even consider staying at another location.

Thanks for any suggestions or other Temp suites or effices.

• Re: Residence Inn NH area
    tjcnewyork Platinum

JSmitty:

My wife and I frequent New England for weekend getaways every chance we get.  Over the past two years, we have stayed at these properties in New Hampshire and Massachusetts along/close to I-93 more than once.  Although not all Residence Inns, they are family friendly.  I highly recommend checking them out.  Good luck.

New Hampshire

• TownePlace Suites Gilford (exit 20, I-93) Pros: Brand new, opened May 2009.  Studio king, 1 BR king and 2 BR suites come loaded with LG digital TV, fully equipped kitchen including range, refrigerator and D/W, ample storage, queen sofabed, free WiFi, CY style desk, personalized voicemail. Continental BF w/waffles. For long term/family stockup the fridge at BJs Wholesale Club nearby. Welcoming knowledgable staff. Less than 20 minutes from Weirs Beach and upscale Meredith on Lake Winnepesaukee resort area.  Cons:  Small indoor pool, no hot tub.
    • Fairfield Inn & Suites Hooksett (exit 9N, I-93) Pros: Very new, spotlessly clean, contemporary, just over a year old, king and double queen suites w/microwave and mini-fridge.  Less than 1/4 mile off of I-93 and NH-101 which goes to Hampton Beach. Great staff. Indoor pool. Convenience store and gas station on the corner.  Cons:  Limited continental BF, no waffles, no adjoining rooms.  Comment:  We spent the weekend here and plan to return next weekend. It's about a half hour from the Portsmouth Seacoast w/o traffic.  
    • Fairfield Inn Concord (exit 13, I-93) Pros:  Adjoining rooms, King jacuzzi available.  Less than 1/8 of a mile from I-93.  Best complimentary BF at Fairfield Inn on the I-93 corridor.  Mini-fridge in room.  Cons: Dated furniture and fixtures. Small fitness center.
    • Fairfield Inn Nashua Merrimack (exit 11, Everett Turnpike) Pros:  Traditional, very clean, family oriented and cozy. Mini-fridge on request. Convenience store close by. Outdoor pool. Cons:  Remote from I-93. No waffles. Not sure about adjoining rooms.
    • Springhill Suites Manchester-Boston Airport (exit 1, I-293) Pros:  Family oriented, king and double/double suites w/microwave and mini-fridge.  Shopping and family dining relatively close.  Kids will love the pool.  Cons:  Airport perimeter road is poorly lit at night.

Massachusetts

• Residence Inn Boston Tudor Wharf (exit 28, I-93) Pros: Boston steps away across Charles River, lots of sightseeing.  1 and 2 br suites w/full kitchen, dining area.  Complimentary BF, wide assortment.  Cons: Paid parking.  
    • Courtyard Boston Woburn (exit 36, I-95)  Pros:  Clean, family friendly and great staff and BF crew.  Junior suites w/microwave and mini-fridge on request. Shopping and dining close by.  I-93 one exit away. Outdoor pool and BBQ area.  Cons:  Paid BF in Courtyard Cafe.
    • Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn (exit 36, I-95)  Pros:  I-93 one exit away, complimentary BF w/waffles.  Cons:  No exec suites, check for adjoining rooms.

-- Edited by TJCNewYork at 08/17/2009 12:29 PM EDT

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Residence Inn NH area
    mtm1963 Gold

I have stayed at the Residence Inn in portsmouth NH on several occasions.(my daughter goes to UNH) It is right off the highway. I have never had a problem

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...