3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2012 9:45 PM by GemPrincess RSS

SERENITY POOL

radgroup Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Oops, I made an error in my original post. My suggestion was: "Marriott ban those under 18 years of age from using serenity pools". I meant to say, ban anyone under 21 years of age or the legal drinking age of the country visited. Attaining the legal age, typically age 21 in the US, should eliminate any underage alcoholic consumption and associated issues. Serenity pools would then have a greater propensity to be calm, peaceful, tranquil, relaxing, and quiet, as the name implies. If a Msrriott resort has a serenity pool, it would have other pools on-site as well. Finally, Marriott needs to provide pool oversight and route any offenders to more appropriate pools. What do you think?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Burlington, Vermont, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Burlington Harbor
Manchester, New Hampshire, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
New Castle, New Hampshire, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Wentworth by the Sea, A Marriott Hotel & Spa

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...