0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 1:55 PM by floridatravels RSS

ATL- Marriott Marquis not a business friendly place

floridatravels Platinum 9 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Recently stayed at ATL Marriott Marquis while in town for a meeting that was at the Hyatt Regency. Stayed at this hotel as I like to stay loyal to the Marriott org. Not only do you have to pay to use the internet/ computer/ printer in the conceige lounge but the hotel made not effort to wiave this when I wanted to print out a one page document I had stored on a flash drive.. They have added a FedEx Kinkos to the bottom floor and I guess that contract doesn't allow them to offer any complementary business services to any guests- including platinum members and including when you want to use the ONE computer in the conceige lounge.  i know this is a "convention" hotel and so maybe that is standard operating proceedure for all Marriott convention hotels but this is the LAST time I stay at this location.  ANd next time I am looking for a big city hotel I will call first to see if they have similar anti-business client practices; if so, I will stay some other place.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...