4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2010 3:36 PM by timpurkis RSS

US Open 2010

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
I live within a mile of the course at Pebble Beach where the Open will be held next June.  I would be glad to entertain any offers for that week.  Let me know since an Insider would be better than a total stanger!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: US Open 2010
    misskam Platinum 1 Reviews

Within a mile? Is that still within walking distance? Can I offer to be the personal bartender? I'd hate to miss the Open so I can bartend in the morning and afternoon.  Just a shot in the dark...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

We can have someone take you to PBGL. It is walkable though we live at the top of the hill (700 feet) and the course is at sea level. Down is not a problem, up on the other hand....

A friend penned some updated lyrics, and another sings the song, but a 10- year old put together this YouTube video about my hometown, Monterey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuasTPAR-Wk

exscribe Silver

I love Pebble Beach, so jealous.

Maybe you should rent it out to a PGA player. If you are that close, you would probably do pretty well. They often stay in homes, the ones that can afford it. I am sure Pebble Beach or some other source could help you.

Then you go spent the week in a nice house at Kiawah and enjoy the Ocean Course or something like that on some PGA player's dime.

Tell Tiger I said hi. lol

timpurkis Gold

Hello

What's your terms for a weekend visit?  Would be the wife and I, a late 50's YO couple

Thanks

Tim

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...