6 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2015 1:42 PM by joshm RSS

New United Airlines Website Beta Version

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello Campers,

I was booking a ticket on UA today and stumbled upon their beta version of their new website.

United Airlines – Airline Tickets, Travel Deals and Flights

Haven't played around on it as yet, but thought others might take a look at see what they think.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New United Airlines Website Beta Version
    ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

I poked around on it earlier. I was brought to my attention when searching award flights, the beta site does not allow one to search for non stops in the search tool. I submitted a comment about it, we'll see if they do anything with it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Definitely a cleaner and nicer design over the current United website.  One annoying thing about United is that you have to log in with your Mileage Plus number (which I always have to look up) instead of a user name or email address.

ks77, I noticed the "all search options" will allow you to search for non stops.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Thanks for the heads up!

joshm Member

I wonder what they would say to that in the form of a request or piece of feedback.

I'm also curious as to how long it will take before the door opens to log into place likes this with your Facebook or Twitter accounts. These actions seem to be taking place more and more often.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Found a glitch or more an inconvenience while checking out the beta site this morning then went going back to the current site.

I was just on the beta site and then went to sign into my MileagePlus accuont on the current site to make a reservation. After signing in and in putting the travel dates etc., when I clicked "Search" I ended up back on the beta site but was still signed into my account.  I had to clear browser history and start all over again in order to remain in the current site as I am not even going to attempt to purchase a ticket from the beta site.

joshm Member

Thanks for taking the time to share this with the community, IAHFLYR.

All you road warriors and frequent travelers out there will probably find this to be insightful.

Are they requesting feedback as well? It sounds like some of you have found some critical components that need adjusting/modifications to enhance your experience.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...