8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2012 5:43 AM by kroywen RSS

Catch a Movie on Us + Summer Sweepstakes

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Good Morning, Insiders.

Just wanted to send out a quick reminder that Marriott and JW Hotels and Resorts are running a promotion all summer long, which includes The Land of the Lost Summer Sweepstakes. This promotion offers you and your family 4 FREE movie tickets for ANY movie, so if you've already seen Land of the Lost (once or many times over), you can still have a great outing with your family at the movie theater!

Again, the details are as follows:

Stay the weekend at Marriott or JW Marriott Hotels and Resorts now through September 7 and get four (4) free movie tickets to see any movie of your choice.

As an added bonus, you'll automatically be entered in The Land of the Lost Summer Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 4-day/3-night trip for four (4) to Los Angeles, CA to visit Universal Studios. Trip includes round trip air transportation, car rental for length of stay, hotel accommodations and 4 tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood. There are also 10 First Place prizes of 20 movie tickets each.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Catch a Movie on Us + Summer Sweepstakes
    jmaack Gold 3 Reviews

The link doesn't work. It takes me to a page with the error that it can't the page I requested.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Same...link isn't working as of 2:11PM EDT 6/7/12

Sorry guys, that's an old promotion so I've edited out the link.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

CM,

If you've explained the value and the purpose of bringing these old, obsolete posts to the front of the line, I missed it.. Could you please explain the rationale?  My original guess was that the Marriott employees that help with the site were going through all the old posts and assigning categories for ease of search....I figured when they touched these old posts, that somehow caused them to jump to the most "recent" viewed. If this is true, please verify. If not, please explain why these old posts are regurgitating.... Then, if your team is doing this for sorting purposes, couldn't they just delete posts/threads that have no value due to expiration of topic?

NathalieF

My original guess was that the Marriott employees that help with the site were going through all the old posts and assigning categories for ease of search....I figured when they touched these old posts, that somehow caused them to jump to the most "recent" viewed.

You're exactly right. We're also exploring options for archiving threads like this that aren't immediately relevant.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

link isn't working...

could it be that the original post for this offer is 2 years old?

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews

Before you brought it up to the top of the queue did you possibly consider

reading it and checking the link or validity?

At this point why don't you remove it so others don't try to  find the "Summer Movie"!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...