3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2009 6:14 PM by colasailor RSS

Marriott Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach, SC

bh6508 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Is this a good property to visit for couples without kids?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach, SC
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Take a look at the resort map.  Marriott Grande Dunes is next door to Marriott Vacation Club's Ocean Watch.  This entire property is under expansion and rapid development. In addition to the hotel, consider looking at the vacation options in a villa at Ocean Watch. Like Desert Springs, where my wife and I just vacationed (sans kids) Marriott Vacation Club next door to a Marriott resort always has something for the entire family!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

teebee Platinum
    It's a wonderful property....one of my favorites!

colasailor Gold
    Very nice hotel but why go to Myrtle Beach without kids?. Charleston, SC is a better choice for a vacation with a spouse. Great restaurants, lots of history and grown up night life in the prettiest city on the east coast.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...