2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2009 10:46 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Timeshare presentation at OceanWatch and still no points!

wrowdy Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I did a timeshare presentation at OceanWatch in April and was promised points for the 90 minute presentation. We sat through the presentation - we actually stayed much longer than 90 minutes and we have still yet to receive the points that we were promised for the presentation!  We have called several people and inquired about the points and have gotten several different answers from it will take several weeks before you will see the points to people saying you should have your points within a few weeks! Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can get our points?!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Timeshare presentation at OceanWatch and still no points!
    wrowdy Silver

UPDATE:

I checked my account today and the points have been posted! :-)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Timeshare presentation at OceanWatch and still no points!
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Wrowdy

Thanks for the update.  It wasn't clear that you were referring to the Preview Tour presentation.  For whatever reason, it takes MONTHS for the points to post.  My wife and I sat through a tour of the Enclaves in Shadow Ridge about a week ago.  I don't expect those points to post until October.  

In April 2008, I referred a family member who purchased a 3 Bedroom, 3 bath villa in Platinum season at Grande Chateau in Las Vegas. The points from the presentation and the referral purchase did not post until 6 months later.  SIX MONTHS!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...