3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2009 6:07 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Marriott Surf Club

billyo Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Longtime Marriott person but first time visitor to both Aruba and the Surf Club.   My question is about views, are there any suggestions for requesting decent views at the Surf Club.  I realize there are 14 floors so I'm assuming the higher the better.  Which is more desirable, north facing the Ocean Club or south facing the pool ... I seem to have read a reference to the Lighthouse Tower. Also, I've seen conflicting reports on access to the Ocean Club and hotel, is it yes or no on the pool areas. I have a reservation for a car rental, does that make sense for Aruba.  Anything else this knowledgeable group might suggest is much appreciated, such as Internet service, excursions, dining.

• Re: Marriott Surf Club
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    The Aruba Surf Club is a very large timeshare resort with 3 towers. The Lighthouse Tower is situated the closest to the beach and perpendicular to the ocean.  Villas have oceanfront, oceanside and garden views. To get your bearings, consider checking out the resort map.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

billyo Silver
    Thank you, the map was quite helpful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum
    You're welcome.  This review may be helpful too, Inside the Aruba Surf Club

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...