2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 2:40 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Transportation from CDG to Marriott-CE

tascott68 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I will be in Paris for 8 days in August to celebrate our 20th anniversary.  Any recommendations for getting from CDG to the Marriott-CE?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Transportation from CDG to Marriott-CE
    lesliepamel Platinum

Hey, small world - my wife and I will be at the MCE at the end of August celebrating our 40th.

Recommeded transport from CDG ( Don't rely on this info - we always arrive at Gare du Nord rail station on the Eurostar train from London and then catch the metro subway.)

• Alternate transportation: Air France Shuttle; fee: 15 EUR (one way) , on request
    • Bus service, fee: 9.00  EUR  (one way)
    • Subway service, fee:  8.00  EUR  (one way)
    • Estimated taxi fare: 50.00  EUR  (one way)

To use the subway you may have to travel on an RER train to the Metro subway. On the subway you have to get off at a station named GEORGE 5. the hotel is then one block away.

Have a great time.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Transportation from CDG to Marriott-CE
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

tasco,

Leslie, really has some good information for you!  It is very easy to purchase an RER ticket at CDG for a train ride to AdT from the airport.  I recommend doing this is you don't have too much luggage.  Most of the times, the escalators are NOT working and is is difficult with a lot of bags.  It will save you a lot of money. 

Just walk down the C-E, on the East side of the street, and when you see either the Sephora store or the Marriott C-E sidewalk cafe, you are there!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...