2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2011 1:40 PM by iestrikesback RSS

Lancaster question

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
Has anyone stayed at the just opened Lancaster PA Marriott? I am considering it and wondered if anyone could give me a review of the place?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
  • Re: Lancaster question
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Hi Stepping Stones

I share your interest.  The hotel is so new that reviews have yet to pop up on TripAdvisor.com   The photos look spectacular let's hope an Insider gives a review soon.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lancaster question
    iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

I know this response is about 1 and a  1/2 years late, but I have stayed here twice now, and it is indeed a truly beautiful hotel.   It's right in the middle of downtown Lancaster, within walking distance to several great restaurants, and they've done a great job incorporating the design of the hotel into the local/historical architecture.  The concierge lounge is also excellent, with beautiful surrounding views.  A few very minor negatives:  The on-site parking/and navigating the downtown area by car is a bit confusing due to all the one-way streets, and the gentleman who works the concierge lounge in the mornings was just a bit TOO talkative and friendly.  But, overall a great place.  You can't go wrong here. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...