1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 2, 2009 11:54 AM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Rental car vs Train

pavehoser Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Going to both Limerick and Dublin, and looking for points in between.  any recommendations on modes of travel (train vs rental car), good places in between and whether to fly into and out of Dublin or Shannon.  thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rental car vs Train
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

'My heart is in Ireland, it's there I long to be. 
    Her hills and her valleys are calling to me..."

If you have the time available, please see more of Ireland as it is one of the most beautiful countries in the world!

Fly into Shannon and rent a car.  Drive to O'Brien's Tower at the Cliffs of Moher. See some castles and abbys.  Drive the Ring of Kerry.  Stroll around the charming towns and villages of Ireland.  Picnic by some of her beautiful lakes.  See the Book of Kells at Trinity College.  Drink lots of Guiness!  Then fly out of Dublin.

There is so much to see!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...