3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2012 2:36 PM by NathalieF RSS

The Extra Mile from the Treasure Island Staff

garwood Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have traveled many Marriott properties and the Treasure Island GM, the Front Desk team, Deron and the other maintenance staff, and the housekeeping crew were simply the friendliness and most customer service oriented I have ran across.  It all started with the greeting, subsequent house cleaning visits and every encounter by the staff.  Big smiles and "I can do" attitude every where.  Besides a great property right on the Gulf coast of Florida, this staff will be the reason I return for other getaways.  Congratulations Jeremy, Steve, Deron to you and the rest of the staff.There are so many water activities available you won't have trouble looking for fun.  Your only trouble will be to select which to do.  Porpoise watching, parasailing, snorkeling, island hopping, etc.  Great location.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
  • Re: The Extra Mile from the Treasure Island Staff
    tjcnewyork Platinum

I completely agree Garwood. My wife and I stayed there in April/May and had a blast.  The staff is very knowledgeable and recommended outstanding dining frequented and enjoyed by the locals. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

another example of an old posting surfacing for no reason..

NathalieF

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Yes, as categories are applied to discussions, they appear as recent activity - this is expected and why they're being updated in reverse order. Once complete the newest posts will be the most recent activity. Thanks for your patience.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...