June 2009 stay at the KL Renaissance for 6 days. Some bullet point observations-
-Gym is outstanding. Large, clean, and tons of equipment. I have only seen a better one at the JW Marriott in Seoul.
- Two tennis courts outside of the gym is a plus, although they could probably use a refurbishment. Also, how about providing the equipment for free to members with status? Equipment was RM32 (about $10US) for an hour.
- Only one computer with internet access in the Club Lounge. I did not travel with my laptop this time, and found myself only able to use the computer there on a few occasions because others were utilizing it. I typically see multiple computers, up to four, available for loungers to use.
- Had to order spirits through a waiter in the Club Lounge. I like to see these out for guests to access on their own.
- The TVs in the rooms could use an upgrade to LCDs. The costs should be low enough these days for this easy fix.
- Club level floor had an A/C leak on the first day, but it was promptly fixed upon reporting to the front desk.
- Service to the room was a bit slower than expected. Room service and ice were ordered on multiple occasions, but we were sometimes wondering if they had lost our request.
i completly disagree with you
for me is 1 of the best renaissance hotel
in the world.
in the lounge open 7 days you have 6 waiters
on your service.where you find this?
and this in the 2 lounges. in what ather hotel
you find 2 lounges?
. for make your gym its completly free with the
and where you find a buffet all you can eat
with seefood , japanese kitchen, and 28 different
gourmets and this for 80 ringitt. per pers
and in the room price from 329 is includet a voucher from
170 ringitt every 2 days. result you have the buffet
for 2 pers. with the voucher from 170 ringitt FREE
in what ather hotel you get this?
all time i get a free upgrate there with internet.
and you dont see the swimmig pool?extraaaaa
you dont see the reception from east to west
all in marbre about 0.5 mile.and the piano bar
and this for 329 ringitt per night.
the voucher from 170 ringitt you use for the restaurant
ou spa, ou a upgrate for a suite.
in what ather hotel you see this. you see only
in the lounge you get only 1 internet and not more.
next time use your voucher for a upgrate with a room
with internet. i have luck i get it free. and i am not
allone what think this is a very good hotel.
have a look.