2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2009 10:08 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Something that would help

bcrowder Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
When you are on the road alot, you often have mail or documents that need to be shredded. Seems to me that adding a shreder in the concerige level rooms would be a good thing.
  • Re: Something that would help
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Bcrowder,

Good idea!

That really makes sense when you are staying and doing your paperwork. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Something that would help
    tjcnewyork Platinum

I've retrained myself to use documents in PDF from either a notebook PC or smartphone (Blackberry) and not carry around the paper. If copies are needed for presentations, I'll forward the PDF in advance.  If I'm attending a meeting, I'll routinely request soft copy of the materials to be discussed.  

While a shredder in the business center may be an advantage for those like yourself, my biggest concerns are twofold:  First, the possibility of the increased liability due to risk of injury by having shredders in the room(s); plus the potential for unwanted vibration and noise which might disturb other guests.  The risk of injury to children who come in contact with shredders is well documented in gruesome detail.  Other than that, when I'm the road, quiet, tranquility and a restful sleep is my major priority. 

Please Marriott, don't put a shredder in my room or remotely near it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...