3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2009 12:07 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

out of country EEO's

egw019 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I will be in canada for five nights and just learned that EEO's are not valid  there. WHO KNEW.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: out of country EEO's
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Can you elaborate? What is an 'out of country' EEO?

EEO is the generally accepted abreviation for 'equal employment opportunity'.  Many countries including Canada have EEO laws.  In fact, Canada has had EEO legislation since the passage of the Employment Equity Act of 1986.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

egw019 Platinum
    I believe this time you are in error. The EEO I was refering to was the Exclusive Executive Offer from marriott.ei. stay one day get the second weekend day free. Thew worl in the USA but do not in Canada and maby some other countrys, such as Germsany.

tjcnewyork Platinum
    Exclusive Executive Offer is definitely way off from Equal Employment Opportunity - LOL. Thanks for elaborating.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...