Just a question:
When I am on the Marriott site, either to access my account, read the marriott rewards insiders page, or to book a reservation, this choice comes up:
"Security Information - This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items?" And then it allows me to either choose yes, no, or more information.
If I choose yes the first time, the box comes up and makes me make that choice each time I go back with my browser to change the dates of a reservation, look at another aspect of the web site, etc. Is this something that I can adjust on my computer, or is this the way the web site has to be set up? I find it annoying that if I said yes initially when I went on the site, that I now have to answer that question each time. And a side question is, if I choose no, what are the nonsecure items that will not be shown?
Try this remedy:
1) Open Internet Explorer
2) Click on Tools
3) Click on Internet Options
4) Click on the Security Tab
5) Click on the Custom Level button
6) Under the Miscellaneous section look for "Display Mixed Content"
7) Click on Disable for Display Mixed Content instead of Prompt
8) Click on OK twice
9) Close Internet Explorer and reopen
10) Open the webpage that was displaying the warning message, the message should not appear now.