0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2012 12:48 PM by latonewengland RSS

No Black Out dates... WHATEVER!

latonewengland Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

OK, so in August will be my first year with Marroitt. In 10 montrhs I achieved Plantnum and started looking fo a weekend reward to celebrate my 5 year wedding aniversay. We picked a Marroitt resort in New Hampshire. Imagine my surprise to find out it was blacked out. I guess I missed the "*" that allows Marriott to pick and choose which hotels have no black outs. Hilton policy is if they have a room it can be redeemed as a reward stay.

So I called Hilton to see what they would do if I switched and here is their responce.

Thank you for your reply, Mr. XXXXX.

In order to effectively manage program costs specifically associated with current Diamond VIP benefits, the Diamond VIP level must be earned by meeting the published criteria of 28 stays / 60 nights or 100,000 base points in any consecutive 12 month period. Based on the documentation you have provided, we are happy to extend a special one-time offer to fast track to the Diamond VIP level. If within the next 90 days, from today's date, you record 21 eligible nights at any participating HHonors hotels, your account will be automatically upgraded to the Diamond VIP tier status through March 31, 2011.

We look forward to your meeting the challenge through continued activity with the Hilton Family hotels. Should you require further assistance please contact the Hilton Customer Service Center at the address or telephone number listed below. An y HHonors Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your continuing support of the Hilton Family and the HHonors guest reward program.

Please feel free to contact us should you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Jordan Tezeno
HRCC Member Services
P.O. Box 9003
Addison, TX 75001-9003
P. 1.800.548.8690
F. 1.972.788.1818
E. hhonors@hilton.com
www.hiltonfamily.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...