4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2009 1:02 AM by james30 RSS

Thank you, Marriott - 22 years of Excellence!

archieb Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I've posted a number of complaints on this forum, but in reality, I've been staying at Marriotts for 22 years and I've never had a bad experience or even a serious problem - EVER!  My stays have consistently been comfortable and pleasant.  No billing problems.  Reward points are accurately and quickly posted.  Redeeming rewards is a snap - no hassels or attitude.  Rooms are always clean and comfortable.  Service has been very good to excellent.  The new Revive beds are great as well as all of the cool renovations of properties all over the country.  Restaurant quality has improved a lot over the years.  I can find a Marriott property almost anywhere and I have my choice of lots of types of properties from full service to budget accomodations.  I LOVE the association with the Ritz-Carlton and the ability to use points there as well.  I don't know of another service provider I use that has the same perfect track record as Marriott.  This is why I stay with Marriott - they treat me right and I know that I won't have any problems.

Thanks, Marriott!  Excellent job!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Thank you, Marriott - 22 years of Excellence!
    blueknights Platinum
    I agree!!! i am now in my 20th year of being a rewards member, and have never been let down by the Marriott quality. though I would love one thing be changed. I think as a platnium member, we should see all properties provide high speed internet access at no additional charge. I travel all over the USA and have found that some offer it free, while others charge up to $20.00 per day. When considering the amount of time spent in a room while on business, and the amount of business all of our companies provide to the chain, this would be one that could be adopted.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

blueknights Platinum
    I agree!!! i am now in my 20th year of being a rewards member, and have never been let down by the Marriott quality. though I would love one thing be changed. I think as a platnium member, we should see all properties provide high speed internet access at no additional charge. I travel all over the USA and have found that some offer it free, while others charge up to $20.00 per day. When considering the amount of time spent in a room while on business, and the amount of business all of our companies provide to the chain, this would be one that could be adopted.

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I'm in agreement too I've been a steady customer since 1984 and have had very few complaints.

Quite honestly, the only major complaint I've had in all that time is the recent devaluation of the rewards program. This makes sense given the loyalty I've shown them during that time and their complete disregard for that business when they pulled the rug from under my feet with the program changes.

james30 Platinum
    Mikieqfla, I agree with you totally.  The devaluation has been a shock and a major disappointment.  Otherwise, I have been satisfied with my Marriott experiences but the devaluation overrides many of the positives.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...