1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 13, 2009 1:11 AM by kahunapremier RSS

Perfect Storm

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It's Friday and it's early June but it is dejavu all over again. Gas has just crossed the three dollar a gallon mark here in the SF Bay area, the hotels are still getting less business and being forced to make deals in our little resort town of Monterey, and the stigma of going to a business meeting still hangs in the air as something that should not be done.

Time to respond: I for one expect to travel and travel frequently.  I have also hosted a gathering at a Marriott within the last month, regardless of what the image might be of doing that.

Conventional wisdom is that we need to do less. I expect to do more.  How about all of you? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Perfect Storm
    kahunapremier Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

My travels are not decreasing, in fact I will be up over last year by 15 nights. My avg over the past 10 years is about 165 nights/year...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...