0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 1:17 PM by iphonescott RSS

Whirlpool Madness

iphonescott Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

at a recent visit to the marriot philadelphia downtown i was disappointed to find the whirlpool permanently closed and capped off like the tomb of the unknown solider. last week i stayed at the magnificent mile in chicago. i was pleased to see a very nice rather large whirlpool. after walking that eternal mile i walked into the whirlpool area to find it invaded by children treating it like a wading pool. one mother actually had an infant in diapers in the water. the posted sign next to the whirlpool clearly stated children under 12 required adult supervision. this clearly was not happening as children as young as 5 y.o. were splashing about with water wings treating it like a kiddie pool with no adult in sight. these children have a entire swimming pool to swim in. there was an attendant on duty busy folding towels who seemed oblivious to the entire situation. i know there is no lifeguard on duty but shouldn't the whirlpool area be treated with an adult environment? i have seen signs at other hotels where children under 16 are not permitted to use the whirlpool.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...