2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2009 1:28 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Honeymoon Help

timkat Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We are trying to plan our honeymoon using Marriott points. Over the years I've amassed over 600,000 so I'm hoping we can do this trip right. We are limited to the end of December for our trip. I would appreciate any suggestions for locations. Originally, I was thinking Phuket, Thailand, but I have heard it is the rainy season.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Honeymoon Help
    superchief1 Platinum
    Curacao and Aruba should have good weather at that time. I agree with TJCNY (see post in spas/resorts) that Curacao is a beautiful island with very friendly people. I was there on a cruise last year and liked it better than Aruba.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Honeymoon Help
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://www.marriottregistry.com/images/marriott_gift_logo2.gif

Marriott can help!  Consider Marriott Honeymoon Gift Registry

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...