2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2009 11:46 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Marco Island Marriott

projecthope7 Member
Currently Being Moderated
Must try. Beautiful resort. great food. right on beach. several onsite pools. Great gift shop.  ENJOY!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marco Island Marriott
    diogenes72 Platinum 1 Reviews
    I have stayed there and love the location and the beach, but thought the resort was a bit tired looking.  I read recently that several mil were spent on a big remodeling project.  I see by the recency of your post that your stay was likely after this had been done, and it sounds like the results are good.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marco Island Marriott
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Diogenes

For the latest and greatest, see Marriott’s Crystal Shores on Marco Island Opens

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...