4 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2009 11:42 AM by NathalieF RSS

Starting June 1: Deal of the Day

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, Insiders.

Before this information is released to the entire Marriott.com community, we wanted you to be the first to know about a slew of special offers headed your way.

From June 1st through June 12th, Marriott is offering deeply discounted advanced purchase rates at specific resort properties. Each offer will be valid for 24 hours, BUT availability will be limited. Resort locations range from the Caribbean and Latin American to Hawaii and the US. Featured Deal of the Day offers will include one of the following: 50% off leisure rates, 3rd night free with room upgrade, resort credits, or a number of other special money-saving opportunities!

We will be sure to update the Insiders homepage once each 24-hour offer becomes active. Keep your eyes peeled for these great opportunities!

When visiting the "Deal of the Day" landing page on Marriott.com, please note any special terms and conditions mentioned with each offer. Thanks, and we hope you have the opportunity to take advantage of one (or a number) of these offers!

-Andrew

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Starting June 1: Deal of the Day
    thinze3 Gold
    Where can we find this "Deal of the Day" landing page on the Marriott.com site?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Thinze3

"Where can we find this "Deal of the Day" landing page on the Marriott.com site?"

Andrew's note is an Insiders tip.  Check back Monday, June 1st, the landing page should be posted by then.   In the meantime check-out the Insiders discussion* about Marriott Rewards 2009 Summer Promotion.  The offers vary** depending upon Elite status.  Registration*** is already in progress.

* Marriott Rewards 2009 Summer Promotion

** New Summer Promotion has Variations 

*** Registration (Login required)

Postscript 6/1:  See Deal of the Day #1 (Monday, June 1): Grand Cayman Islands

luv2travl Platinum

Good Morning,  I have found this forum a very real way to stay informed of the changes in the program as well as to get tips on the best hotels to stay in.  Since I too was unsure of where exactly this home page was, I noticed that on the far left hand corner of this page, there is an option that says "Insiders Home Page".  When I clicked it, it brought me to one of the opening pages.  There is nothing posted at present, but hopefully on June 1st there will be.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Good morning, all.

Thanks for your interest in our upcoming Deal(s) of the Day! I will be sure to post the appropriate Marriott.com links on the Insiders website once they become active June 1. I'll be updating the home-page "bubble" bright and early every morning when the deals go active each day.

-Andrew

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...