1 Reply Latest reply: May 21, 2009 5:03 PM by mikiegfla RSS

my travel tip

blondecleopatr Member
Currently Being Moderated

Always pack entertainment for the kids. Gameboys, coloring books, travel games, and small dry erase board and marker.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: my travel tip
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

My travel tip is the result of a real life experience.

Before taking a big trip, buy several memory cards for your digital camera. Every two days, take the current one out and put it in safe  place, such as toiletries bag or zippered portion of luggage while inserting the next one in the camera.

This method almost guarantees that if your camera is stolen by airline personnel (as mine was), the most you will lose are the last two days of photos.

With memory so incredibly cheap these days, it's the cheapest insurance you can buy.

As for me, all of the pictures from a recent trip to London are now but a distant memory.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...