3 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2009 9:07 PM by platinumstar RSS

Spectacular Service and Hotel

jeannieniles Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The Residence Inn, St.Louis-Westport is a real treat.   This hotel is one of THE BEST RI's we have ever encountered.   The rooms are new, the prices are reasonable and the service is impeccable.   After check-in we received a call inquring if everything was okay in our room.   They had a spectacular hospitality menu tonight...salisbury steak, baked beans, mashed potatoes, salad, brownies.  (most RI's have cut back on the hospitality offering).

AND while we were at the Gatehouse, the Sales Manager, Brenda Lack visited with us, offered to help with the next RI we stayed at on our cross country trip.   She was very friendly and helpful to everyone.   Staying at thie hotel has been identical to a five star Ritz Carlton!

• Re: Spectacular Service and Hotel
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Jeannie,

I live just down I-270 from this RI, and have never been to this property.  Will recommend it to my friends and send Brenda some business!

If you can, or have business or events in St. Louis, try the new Marriott at Union Station.  It will spoil you!

One, last note, if you stay in Springfield, Mo you have two nice properties to choose from, and there is one great neat reasonable rest. to try.  Thai is Bijan's in downtown Springfield. A true european experience without the exchange rate cost.  You just may see Brad Pitt, who is from Springfield and frequents the place.  It is a worthy experience. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

JeannieN

Thanks for that glowing review.  Interesting that the Sales Manager came out.  I've noticed that the GM at some Residence Inns and Fairfield Inns will chip-in to facilitate during BF.  I like that.  It provides the opportunity to connect with guests while BF is in progress. Hearing someone say, "Good morning" and even greet you by name can make all the difference.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

platinumstar Platinum 3 Reviews
    That sounds like great service. I just wish I got the same at the Residence Inn Times Square, NY, where the management seem intent on you leaving with a bad taste in your mouth from stubborness and not looking after their guests.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...