2 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2009 9:07 PM by rcrodgersjr RSS

Travel tip for packing for business

carlyw85 Member
Currently Being Moderated

My travel tip is: Use the spacesaver bags when packing. They allow you to pack so much more in a much smaller space. It can be very unprofessional to have a big, bulky suitcase on a business trip. Spacesaver bags allow you to pack everything you think you may need without having to take a giant suitcase.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travel tip for packing for business
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

What brand do you use?  I've been wanting to try them.  Obviously, not the type that need a vacuum cleaner to remove the excess air.... as that won't work in your hotel room when you're packing to come home!

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travel tip for packing for business
    rcrodgersjr Platinum
    I don't see how using a larger bag can seem unprofessional. I think showing up in a wrinkled suit and shirt is very unprofessional.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...