0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 12:17 PM by nuhusker RSS

West Des Moines Marriott

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I want to plug the West Des Moines Marriott. I know, not exactly the hot spot for tourism, but one of the best Marriott experiences I've had, time after time I stay there.  Polite, professional, helpful front desk staff...My upgrade, at least to the C-level and sometimes to a suite, is always done ahead of time without me having to ask. That means a lot to me.  The C-lounge staff is friendly and professional and is continually moving around to make sure the presentation of food and drink is good.  They exceed the Marriott standard for food as I understand previous posts on this board.  There are always two hot dishes.  Various casseroles types, pastas with chicken or meat, last week mashed potatoes and beef with gravy, plus all the regulars, variety of cheeses, vegetables , etc.  Plenty of drinks, all types, to choose from. And on Tuesday mornings, the best breakfast burritos. Here's a big one for some...FREE INTERNET WIRELESS.  And for old fogies like me, a USA Today at my door in the morning.  And so far, they're still offering comp breakfast buffet on weekends for both my wife and I.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.  Safe travels...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...