3 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2009 1:06 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Honeymoon Location?

corey614 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My fiancee and I are trying to find the best place for our honeymoon.  Since she is a teacher, we are limited in the time we can go and it looks like December 26-January 2 works best.  Any ideas of places we MUST go?  Also, are there any Marriotts that offer All Inclusive with point redemption?

• Re: Honeymoon Location?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Try the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay CA.  Fly into SF and take the scenic drive over to HMB on highway 92 from 101.  A spectacular place in a spectacular locale.  And Marriott points can be used to book there as well--though it takes a lot to stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

How about Key West?

The location, ease of travel, reasonable cost, the choice of activities, and the spectacular sunsets are tough to beat!  (Yes, MR points can be used}

You have some great choices and congratulations, no matter where you enjoy your special time. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Consider a honeymoon at one of New England's hidden gems, Marriott's Wentworth-by-the-Sea.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/TOWNHOUSEMEDIA/HPIM0343.jpg http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/TOWNHOUSEMEDIA/HPIM0312-a.jpg

Wentworth by the Sea                      The Admiral's Suite

See also:  A Magical Christmas Setting

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...