2 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2009 1:07 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

travel tip

carogonza Member
Currently Being Moderated

Make sure to make a copy of your passport and keep it in another location incase the original gets lost.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: travel tip
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Thanks, for the "Tip"!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: travel tip
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Tour Guide Books (Frommers, Fodors, Rick Steves, etc.).... don't bring them with you as they are too heavy to carry around all day and contain more info than you need.  And, it makes it difficult to take photos while holding those books!

I photocopy the pages that I'm interested in and bring those with me.  Each day, I take only the pages that I'll need for siteseeing that day then throw them away at the end of the day.  I have the books at home for reference when putting together photo albums yet haven't burdened myself with additional weight during my trip!  And my load gets lighter as the trip progresses.

I also make a list for each location of restaurants that I want to try.  That way, I'm never without a 'recommended' restaurant.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...