1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 25, 2009 5:15 PM by gdubelite RSS

Aruba Golf and Cars

joeb52 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

How is the golf in Aruba? My wife and I arrive mid June at the Marriott Aruba Surf Club. Is it worth the while to bring the clubs.  I am not great golfer just average and looking for fun.  Can anyone offer suggestions of when and where to play?

Also is renting a car on Aruba worth while?   I presume Taxis can be costly but did hear the bus system is an alternative, not for golf bags but for just getting around.

I appreciate your in put. Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Aruba Golf and Cars
    gdubelite Gold
    Currently Being Moderated
    I am actually going to be heading there myself. According to the golf digest top 100 list and best in state/country, your best bet is go to to the Tierra Del Sol CC if you can get in. I would suggest a Taxi to get around since you will probably be spending most time on the beach. It may cost more, but you don't have to worry about the damage to the car, driving, etc. This is just what I am planning on doing... but to each their own I suppose.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...