2 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2009 5:37 PM by mannabsn RSS

Travel Tips

rickpeggys Member
Currently Being Moderated

I always find it helpful to have an itemized list for packing.  I have one list,  that I keep as the orginial  and I make a copy of it and add or delete as needed, to complete the list.  This list is really great when packing not only for myself and husband, but also for my kids.  I find that I never forget items this way.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travel Tips
    lisagee Member

I think it is great that there are dvd players for long trips.

Either the handheld ones or the kind that are hooked up inside your minivan.

Handheld games keep them occupied too!

Plenty of snacks for everyone.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travel Tips
    mannabsn Member

I agree - I live and die by a packing list. 

I also love using ziploc bags to pack kids outfits.  Put a whole outfit - shorts/shirts/underwear/socks in one bag.  That way, the kids can just grab one thing out to get dressed in the mornings instead of shuffling through and messing up/unfolding everything.  The bags are also nice to have on the trip home to carry wet/soiled items.  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...