6 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2009 1:04 AM by anadyr RSS

Outside the box

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hey Insiders:

Let's think of things, most of which have not been tried before, that will make the Marriott Experience rewarding and unique. Here's some ideas for the top tier that I've thought about and you are welcome to add your own.

Platinum member benefits:

1. Special Platinum Keys provided at checkin
  2. Special Platinum amenities in the rooms that are occupied by Platinum members, not just in the Concierge  rooms.
  3. A special business center pass for Platinum members, waiving the fees for the stay
  4. Property Multiplier points--if you stay at one particular property a given number of times in a period (say a quarter of the year) you would get a 10,000 point bonus, or more
  5. Painless RFID-based check in and out (I posted on this earlier today).
  6. Laundry service once a week for five personal items (Omni does this now).
  7. Use of a hotel-provided car or other chauffered vehicle at reduced rates.

Add your own or correct these.

Thanks

• Re: Outside the box
    satmarriott Platinum 8 Reviews

Add to the list....

Breakfast vouchers at all full service Marriotts for Elite Members on weekend stays.

And this should have no exceptions- so that all Elite members know every full service Marriott they stay at will provide them with breakfast vouchers on weekend stays....as they use to do, but now only do here and there...thanks to the "Don't overachieve" policy Marriott unfortunately implemented.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Great and I hope they listen!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stepping,

You have my vote! 

I am hearing all the news from friends and customers about how Hilton is really rewarding top customer's.  Especially, with food, and concierge bonuses. 

Very competitive times we live in--sure hope the changes can come quickly

kahunapremier Platinum
    Good list SS and I also hope Marriott listens. I do like the Breakfast voucher idea on weekends as that is very important to those members that travel 150+ nights a year.

We will need to get this idea to them in terms that make it seem and be profitable to do, not just that we want it, but they need to do it.  Hope that the pressure from other hotels factors in, since the "copycat" nature of loyalty programs is at work.

Thanks for the second on the idea! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...