4 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2009 9:03 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Remember to take time for you

wendyf Member
Currently Being Moderated

Whenever possible, leave the phone and the computer behind so you can actually enjoy some downtime on a trip for leisure. Many times we forget how to relax and need to go back to the slow moments to rejuvinate mind, soul, and body.

• Re: Remember to take time for you
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

good idea!

You can always find them if you really must! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum
    Exactement (exactly).  In order to do that, I unplugged the phone in our villa.  We're on vacation and don't want to be bothered.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Remember to take time for you
    viccaracas Member
    Which place in the USA do you recommend for total relaxion? close to the Ocean?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Vic,

For me, and I have been a lot of places, Key West!

To have lunch at B.O.'s Fishwagon, Happy Hour at Louis's Backyard, shopping on Duval street (Cuba-Cuba) and laughs at Hog's Breath is all a great day for me!

You can't help but have a smile on your face in Key West! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...