2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2009 9:06 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

a travel tip I wished I had recently followed

alegnahas3 Member
Currently Being Moderated

We recently went on a last minute family vacation and we learned the hard way, spent too much time and moneyfiguring what we wanted to do and what we wanted to eat.  SO, learn from my mistake - Always scope out your destination online or through brochures before you go so you can plan economical activities and food options. It beats getting there and then trying to figure out what you should do and where you should eat.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: a travel tip I wished I had recently followed
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

So well put!

Target places before you get there!

Thanks! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: a travel tip I wished I had recently followed
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Definitely spot-on.  We've been fortunate to take road trips and use up Rewards points and Marriott certificates.  Before booking, we exhaust the reviews on TripAdvisor.com to make sure that we spend hard-earned points wisely.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...