8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 9:33 PM by GemPrincess RSS

London Maida Vale

az85048 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Other than its proximity to Abbey Road, this property has very few redeeming qualities.  In my opinion, this hotel is very over priced in proportion to what it offers in service and accomodations.  I made a comment upon checkout that I was a bit surprised that no attempt had been made to upgrade my room and was told that the room I had been assigned WAS an upgraded room.  The picture below of the bed, shows the whole room.  The staff are fairly indifferent and no one was very helpful with the exception of one concierge.  The walls are paper thin and the room temperature is very difficult to regulate which makes it quite difficult to relax and unwind.  The restaurant is nothing special.  The Executive Lounge is no frills and offers very few perks.  No internet access, no attendant most of the time, and only the basics in food and beverage offerings.  I stayed here for one night and will never do so again.  There are many Marriott properties in London that are a much better value.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale
London, England, United Kingdom Marriott Executive Apartments Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay
London, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
London, United Kingdom JW Marriott Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...