4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2009 9:08 PM by anadyr RSS

Swine Flu

shirley164 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

We are travelling to Cancun 5/7-5/11 - should we be concerned?

• Re: Swine Flu
    loveroftravel Platinum 3 Reviews
    I have the same question. My husband and I are suppose to travel to Cancun May 16-24. We're scrambling to change our plans, but would really like to keep our original vacation. All sources suggest cancelling but the airlines do not have a friendly change policy so we would be penalized. Any advice would be great!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Most airlines have waived the fees, please see this link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30436415/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

We are "Going", unless they declare an actual emergency and cancel the flights.

If they do that you will be afforded a replacement trip.

Good luck! 

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Dr. Henry Miller's article in today's Wall Street Journal contains an excellent overview of Swine Flu and what it means to us.

See this link, which does not require a subscription to view

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124087429334861245.html 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...